“Supplement- Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.”
Let Me Supplement your Horse’s Life.
- Diet Balancing- from performing Hay/Pasture Analysis tests, to providing a suggested diet for your horses’ individual needs
- We are a Country Park Herb Stockist, and are guaranteed to beat any retail price! Free Local delivery for Mornington Peninsula Customers.
- Horse Float Maintenance and pre-purchase inspections also available. Free Quote.
- Worm Egg counts are an excellent way to monitor and decide on your worming regime. Unfortunately there is a strong resistance building without any new drugs on the horizon, and overuse of worming products is encouraging resistance.
- Pet Portraits- we offer a VERY economical pet portrait service, our prices start from $90! Most Pet Portrait artists are charging in excess of $250 for a very similar product!
- Stock Feed- We are able to source a large range of Stock Feed for our local Mornington Peninsula Customers- everything from Dog/Cat food, to Chicken Feed, to a full range of Equine Feeds.
- 4X4 Maintenance- We have a fully qualified Diesel Mechanic on site, to service all your tow vehicles at very competitive prices!
Feeding Horses is a Science.
There comes a time when it needs to be Simplified, and made Understandable to all types of Horse owners.
We are available to design a complete Balanced diet for your Horse, based on the analysis of the main source of roughage (Hay or Pasture), or simply analyse what you are currently feeding, and provide a suggested diet that would exceed all requirements.
Obviously, the first option is much more beneficial for the Horse, but some Horse Owner’s utilize agistment properties, and performing an analysis isn’t viable.
I believe in keeping an Open Mind- therefore I can offer advise on utilizing Herbs, Supplements, Premixed Feeds, and the Nutraceutical method.
My knowledge is based on the findings of the National Research Council, and have studied under Dr. Eleanor Kellon VMD.
Contact: Chloe Baker
Phone: 0401 792 712